Friday, November 11, 2011

My favourite movies

I treated myself a happy movie Sunday. This morning, when cleaning up things in my room and collecting DVDs to the bookself, I found bunch of movies nominated in VNIFF that my collegue gave to me and I havent watched. Greater than that,  I selected my love-to-watch movies on the list I have here. For me, these movies are such humane sensed, truely heart warming and inspiring stories, bringing me back to happy childhood time and making me feel merry afterwards. So here's my favourite movies that are highly recommended from my list. Updating continues...

Mr Holland's Opus

My neighbour Totoro

Yiyi - A one and a two : simple and so true of family story

 

Benjanmin Button 

 
Hachiko A dog's story
is heartwarming true story is an American adaptation of a Japanese tale about a loyal dog named Hachiko. This very special friend would accompany his master to the train station every day and return each afternoon to greet him after work. Sadly his master departs one day, passes away and never returns to the station. Hachiko faithfully returns to the same spot at the station the very next day, and every day for the next nine years to wait for his beloved master. During his daily visits, Hachiko touches the lives of many who work near and commute through the town square. He teaches the local people love, compassion and above all unyielding loyalty. Today, a bronze statue of Hachiko sits in his waiting spot outside the Shibuya station in Japan as a permanent reminder of his devotion and love (noted)
 
 Into the wild
  A tale of Mari and three puppies
Eight below

No comments:

Post a Comment