Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

Last Sunday, to celebrate the Christmas & year-end, my big family decided to go to KTV. It is a wonderful option for every one who wants to be entertained in a unique, cozy & fun atmosphere. For us, it is like a family's habit since any occasion can bring us to go singing together. It might be weird to you since you would do something like going to church, visiting relatives & having dinner together at home...etc...but here were how an oriental family enjoyed the Christmas. ;-) Just my few quick photos about that night.
 Big M, MAI FAMILY IDOL ;-)
 
 My nephew was shy to hide from camera when he realized being taken photo.
 My uncle was singing his song so nicely

 

I don't know how to write about this, but I really love spending time in this way. We met, we talked, ate, drank & sang. What a wonderful time because it was so special to be surrounded by the ones you dear. I wish your Christmas be filled with love, wonderful things and good cheers that last throughout the new year, just like we do.